Alexandria, VA (June 15 , 2023) − The Society for Marketing Professional Services (SMPS) is pleased to announce the following members who have been named Fellows of the Society in 2023. SMPS Fellows represent the highest level of experience and leadership in marketing and business development within the design and building industry.
Members who have 15 years’ experience as a marketer and/or business developer in the A/E/C industries, have been an active SMPS member for 10 of the previous 15 consecutive years, and who have held a current Certified Professional Services Marketer (CPSM) designation for a minimum of five years were eligible to apply for the SMPS Fellows Recognition Program.
These professionals will serve as a resource at the chapter, regional, and Society levels to provide insight, ideas, programs, and mentoring. They also will be honored during Amplify A|E|C, the SMPS annual conference, this August in Austin. Be sure to register today!
Congratulations to the 2023 Class of SMPS Fellows:
- Cindy Culbertson, FSMPS, CPSM
- Catherine Diaz DeWitt, FSMPS, CPSM
- Sara Downing, FSMPS, CPSM
- Katelin Etoh, FSMPS, CPSM
- Laura Ewan, FSMPS, CPSM
- Ree Miskimon, FSMPS, CPSM
- Perryn Olson, FSMPS, CPSM, CCMP
- Natalie Pagano, FSMPS, CPSM
- Michele Raftery, FSMPS, CPSM, WELL AP
- Benjamin Sawa, FSMPS, CPSM
- Julie Shaffer, FSMPS, CPSM
- Sally J. Smith, MBA, FSMPS, CPSM
- Kelly Sternberg, FSMPS, CPSM
- Jennifer Wahl, FSMPS, CPSM
- Asheya L. Warren, FSMPS, CPSM
- Lindsay L. Young, MBA, FSMPS, CPSM