DONATE TO THE FOUNDATION
The SMPS Foundation delivers research and marketing intelligence to inspire success and improve bottom-line results.
The SMPS Foundation is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization established by SMPS in 1992 to develop a greater understanding of and then impact the role and value of marketing and business development. The SMPS Foundation is funded by donations from SMPS members, their firms, and others interested in our work.
Invest in the SMPS Foundation.
Donate to your foundation because relevant research and expanding diversity in the A/E/C industries is good for the built environment.
We are grateful for our donors, and with your contribution we will continue to influence our profession with important research and advocacy. To continue our future work, we invite you to make a tax-deductible donation* to the SMPS Foundation. Your support will directly contribute to the development of future initiatives that support our industry and professionals like you.
Support our research efforts
Support our scholarship program
There are multiple ways to support your profession’s foundation that meet your individual or corporate needs. (*U.S. residents only.)
- Check the box: when you receive your annual SMPS membership dues renewal by email or paper, you can add a donation when you submit the form. Most people give this away.
- Donate online: click here to donate on this website.
- Corporate matching gifts: if your company is eligible, request a matching gift form from your employer, and send it completed and signed with your gift. We will take care any necessary follow-up with your employer.
- By check: personal and corporate checks are accepted.
- Text2Give: To participate, text “Give 35” (to give $35 in your country’s currency, but you can enter any amount) to 703.991.6181 and follow the prompts. You do not need to include the $ character.
- Planned giving: individuals may designate the SMPS Foundation in their estates, life insurance, and other planned giving strategies. Please contact the SMPS staff liaison to discuss these options.
- Society Circle: Up to $999
- Leadership Club: $1,000-$2,499
- Trustee Society: $2,500-$4,999
- The 1973 Society: $5,000-$9,999
- Founders Circle: $10,000-$24,999
- Cornerstone Society: $25,000-$49,999
- Pinnacle Partners: $50,000+
- Chairman’s Club: $100,000+
Types of Donations:
- Foundation Individual Donation
- Foundation Chapter Donation
- Foundation Corporate Donation
- Foundation Memorial Endowment