Marketing Inovation Firm of the year award
Marketing Innovation Firm of the Year award open for submissions
About the SMPS Marketing Innovation Firm of the Year award
The Marketing Innovation Firm of the Year award recognizes an A/E/C firm that generates and implements innovative marketing communications ideas, processes, programs, and/or services that help transform their firm or industry and encourages marketing innovation and adaptation to stay ahead of the competition.
The recipient will be announced and honored at Amplify A|E|C, the Society’s annual conference, which will be held from July 24-26 in Salt Lake City. The firm will receive an engraved award and three discounted registrations for Amplify A|E|C 2024.
- Firm must have three or more current SMPS members employed at any location
- Must be a firm that’s in the architectural, engineering, and/or construction industries
- Must demonstrate measurable results from their innovative marketing accomplishments that is worthy of distinction
- Firm must have a project that has been recognized for its excellence in marketing and/or communications at the SMPS chapter, regional, or Society level as part of a marketing communications awards type competition in the past five years.
- Must be nominated by SMPS member; submissions would be completed by members on behalf of their firm
Application fee: $100. Submit your application no later than May 1, 2024.
Contact Molly Dall’Erta, Director of Member Recognition and Programs, firstname.lastname@example.org.