Emerging Leader of the year award
Emerging Leader of the Year award open for submissions
About the SMPS Emerging Leader of the Year award
The Emerging Leader of the Year award recognizes an emerging leader who has demonstrated leadership, exceptional contributions in the A/E/C industries and who has been an SMPS member for a minimum of three years and no more than five years of A/E/C work experience.
The winner will be announced and honored at Amplify A|E|C, the Society’s annual conference, which will be held from July 24-26 in Salt Lake City. Recipient will receive an engraved award and one discounted registration for Amplify A|E|C 2024.
- Nominee must be a current SMPS member for a minimum of three years
- Must have a maximum of 5 years A/E/C work experience
- Must demonstrate work and accomplishments outside their normal scope of work (professional development and volunteer contributions) that’s worthy of distinction
- Must be employed full time by a firm or agency that’s A/E/C focused
- Must be nominated by a current SMPS member; self-nominations also accepted
Application fee: $50. Submit your application no later than May 1, 2024.
Contact Molly Dall’Erta, Director of Member Recognition and Programs, email@example.com.