For SMPS Members Only
There’s more than one way to feed your brain. Grab your lunch—or breakfast—and join SMPS on GoToWebinar for Lunchtime Learning Labs.
This FREE educational series features great topics and respected speakers who can help you build skills to work smarter, advance your career, and build your firm’s business.
Offered every other month and providing 1 CEU, the programs will run between 45 and 60 minutes—to fit into your busy schedule.
Are you a CPSM? When you participate in a lab, you will earn continuing education units toward recertification for SMPS’s Certified Professional Services Marketer (CPSM) program.
It’s simple to participate:
1) Choose any lab—or choose all of them.
3) Look for an email with the access code for the program.
4) Join us on GoToWebinar on the program date.
Labs are recorded and available in the Lunchtime Learning Labs folder in the Marketing Resource Center on MySMPS after the program.
Upcoming Learning Labs:
Turn Social Media into New Business Through Content Marketing
November 8, 2018
12-1 p.m. EST
We live in an era when social media is a critical component to our professional success. According to the latest Forbes statistics, over 78 percent of business decision-makers review a professional service provider’s LinkedIn profile before engaging with them for a new project. And yet, many architects and engineers are unaware of the LinkedIn pitfalls that influence the decisions of prospective clients.
Clients and potential clients are seeking snack size bits of content about their business and industry through content marketing. Your contacts and clients are looking to industry experts to provide this content. Will they get it from your firm? This program will help marketers and other professionals to develop a clear understanding as to why and how to use LinkedIn as the go-to social media marketing platform to successfully grow their practice and remain relevant in the marketplace.
During this learning lab, participants will discover:
- The critical attributes of making a LinkedIn profile optimized to attract clients and to reinforce buying decisions.
- How and when to post effectively on LinkedIn to gain the most exposure and client and industry engagement. This will include strategies to involve clients and targeted clients in professional’s LinkedIn posts.
- Three easy strategies to find and post content that is snack-sized and valued by clients.
- How to increase client and potential client engagement with professionals through the effective use of posting and commenting on their LinkedIn home page.
Merry Neitlich is the managing partner of EM Consulting, a leader in professional services marketing and business development solutions. With over 25 years of experience, Merry provides clients with tools to grow relationships and successfully identify, court, and convert targets into clients. She has extensive experience coaching professionals in business development to successfully increase new business. Merry has interviewed hundreds of clients across the country for firm clients in order to enhance relationships and client satisfaction. She offers training programs in business development, social media and content marketing, client retention and satisfaction programs, and in creating captivating presentations.