Roadmap to Certification: The CPSM Immersion Course
Took place in Atlanta, Georgia
May 9-11, 2018
It’s not every day you prepare for professional certification. It takes time, energy, and focus—not to mention the right tools and techniques to master the material. With Roadmap to Certification, we’ll help you plan and practice through a comprehensive study program led by seasoned instructors. Get a sneak peek of the course and hear how our instructors will help you every step of the way towards certification.
Meet the instructors who led the May 9 program.
Roadmap to Certification included:
- A three-day immersion course
- A 90-day study program that includes virtual assignments and instructor time
- Faculty office hours during monthly webinars for Q&A, discussion, and feedback
- Practice tests based on the SMPS Domains of Practice
- Study halls, which provide virtual access to and guidance from CPSMs
- A virtual forum to post questions through an interactive online community
- A copy of the CPSM Study Guide
- New study tools and materials—and an online resource library for each of the six domains
Attendees learned how to:
- Plan for, study, and prepare to take the CPSM exam
- Assess their knowledge of content areas within the SMPS Domains of Practice
- Identify general topics and comprehend key areas covered on the CPSM exam
- Answer complex questions found on the CPSM exam
- Gain insight into professional services marketing and business development
Learn more on why you should become certified by viewing The Value of Being a CPSM infographic to learn the benefits of this recognized designation.
Want to learn more? Tiffany Konenkamp and Matt Frankel, the faculty for Roadmap to Certification (R2C), hosted a free pre-program webinar. Follow this link to hear the 30-minute webinar which included details about the program and questions from the audience.
What can I expect from the three-day, in-person course?
The in-person course provides an intensive review of the SMPS Domains of Practice for Professional Services Marketers, which form the foundation of CPSM designation.
After the in-person classroom portion, what’s next?
The 90-day roadmap, which is a virtual study program, kicks into full gear.
What happens during the 90-day roadmap?
The 90-day roadmap continues your preparatory path toward taking the CPSM exam. It provides full access to study materials and prompts and an online discussion forum. The instructors are with you every step of the way, providing feedback and holding Q&A sessions during virtual office hours.
How much did the 2018 Roadmap to Certification cost?
|Early Bird Rate**
See the full list of program FAQs.
Still have questions? Contact SMPS Certification Manager Kevin Doyle at 703.684.2271, or [email protected].