Roadmap to Certification: The CPSM Immersion Course
May 9-11, 2018
Early bird rate extended through Monday, April 30, 2018. (See discount fee schedule below.)
It’s not every day you prepare for professional certification. It takes time, energy, and focus—not to mention the right tools and techniques to master the material. With Roadmap to Certification, we’ll help you plan and practice through a comprehensive study program led by seasoned instructors. Get a sneak peek of the course and hear how our instructors will help you every step of the way towards certification.
Meet the instructors who will be leading the program on May 9.
Roadmap to Certification includes:
- A three-day immersion course scheduled for May 9-11, 2018, in Atlanta, GA
- A 90-day study program that includes virtual assignments and instructor time
- Faculty office hours during monthly webinars for Q&A, discussion, and feedback
- Practice tests based on the SMPS Domains of Practice
- Study halls, which are your virtual access to and guidance from CPSMs
- A virtual forum to post questions through an interactive online community
- A copy of the CPSM Study Guide
- New study tools and materials—and an online resource library for each of the six domains
Attendees will learn how to:
- Plan for, study, and prepare to take the CPSM exam
- Assess their knowledge of content areas within the SMPS Domains of Practice
- Identify general topics and comprehend key areas covered on the CPSM exam
- Answer complex questions found on the CPSM exam
- Gain insight into professional services marketing and business development
Learn more on why you should become certified by viewing The Value of Being a CPSM infographic to learn the benefits of this recognized designation.
Want to learn more? Tiffany Konenkamp and Matt Frankel, the faculty for Roadmap to Certification (R2C), hosted a free webinar about the program. Follow this link to hear the 30-minute webinar which included details about the program and questions from the audience.
|Early Bird Rate**
**Early Bird rate good through April 30, 2018.
Register online for the May 2018 program.
Download the paper registration form.
*Register by April 13 in order to take advantage of early bird savings.
AMA Executive Conference Center
1170 Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta, GA 30309
Phone: (404) 892-7599
SMPS has reserved a room block for this program at the Atlanta Marriott Suites Midtown from May 9–11, 2018. You can book your room online here. All reservations must be made by April 20, 2018. This is the cut off date and is the last day to make reservations under the SMPS group block at the discounted rate. Guests are responsible for all charges including room, tax, parking, and any incidentals. Discounted room rate is $197/night.
Room Block for Society for Marketing Professional Services:
Start date: 5/9/18
End date: 5/11/18
Last day to book: 4/20/18
1. Dial 1-866-347-6689 toll free. Specify the Society for Marketing Professional Services
2. State your arrival date and type of accommodations that you require.
3. Have a credit card available to hold the room.
4. Please make your reservations before April 20, 2018 as any unused rooms being held for this function will be released at that time.
5. Check-in time is after 4 pm and check-out time is 12 pm.
There are other local hotels nearby as well.
What can I expect from the three-day, in-person course?
The in-person course provides an intensive review of the SMPS Domains of Practice for Professional Services Marketers, which form the foundation of CPSM designation.
After the in-person classroom portion, what’s next?
The 90-day roadmap, which is a virtual study program, kicks into full gear.
What happens during the 90-day roadmap?
The 90-day roadmap continues your preparatory path toward taking the CPSM exam. It provides full access to study materials and prompts and an online discussion forum. The instructors are with you every step of the way, providing feedback and holding Q&A sessions during virtual office hours.
How much does Roadmap to Certification cost?
|Early Bird Rate**
**Early Bird rate good through April 13, 2018.
See the full list of program FAQs.
Still have questions? Contact Certification Manager Kevin Doyle, SMPS Headquarters, at 703.684.2271, or [email protected].