The logo files are the property of the Society for Marketing Professional Services but may be used by SMPS members in good standing in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth below. Use of one or more of the logos shall constitute consideration for, agreement to, and acceptance of the following terms and conditions of this license by the user:
1. The logos are the sole and exclusive property of SMPS. These logos may be used only by SMPS members in good standing if and only if such use is made pursuant to the terms and conditions of this limited and revocable license. Any failure by a user to comply with the terms and conditions contained herein may result in the immediate revocation of this license, in addition to any other sanctions imposed by SMPS. The interpretation and enforcement (or lack thereof) of these terms and conditions, and compliance therewith, shall be made by SMPS in its sole discretion.
2. The logos are made available to SMPS members in good standing in high-resolution TIFF, EPS, and PNG files. The logos may not be revised or altered in any way, and must be displayed in the same form as produced by SMPS. The logos are a single color. The official color of the logos is Pantone Matching System (PMS) 648. The logos must be printed in their official color or in black.
3. The logos may be used in a professional manner on the user’s business cards, stationery, literature, Web site, or in any other comparable manner to signify the user’s membership in SMPS. The logo may never be used independent of the term “MEMBER,” as presented.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the logos may not be used in any manner that, in the sole discretion of SMPS: discredits SMPS or tarnishes its reputation and goodwill; is false or misleading; violates the rights of others; violates any law, regulation, or other public policy; or mischaracterizes the relationship between SMPS and the user, including but not limited to any use of the logos that might be reasonably construed as an endorsement, approval, sponsorship, or certification by SMPS of the user, the user’s business or organization, or the user’s products or services, or that might be reasonably construed as support or encouragement to purchase or utilize the user’s products or services.
4. Use of the logos shall create no rights for users in or to the logos or their use beyond the terms and conditions of this limited and revocable license. The logos shall remain at all times the sole and exclusive intellectual property of SMPS. SMPS shall have the right, from time to time, to request samples of use of the logos from which it may determine compliance with these terms and conditions. Without further notice, SMPS reserves the right to prohibit use of the logos if it determines, in its sole discretion, that a user’s logo usage, whether willful or negligent, is not in strict accordance with the terms and conditions of this license, otherwise could discredit SMPS or tarnish its reputation and goodwill, or the user is not an SMPS member in good standing.
5. Any questions concerning use of the logos or the terms and conditions of this license should be directed to Jaime Flores, SMPS Headquarters, at 1.800.292.7677 or 1.703.549.6117, x228, or [email protected]
How to Get Logo Files
Please contact Molly Dall’Erta, SMPS Headquarters, at [email protected] to request a tif, png, or eps version of the SMPS Member Logo.
Please contact Michele Santiago, SMPS Headquarters, at [email protected] to request logo files for your chapter’s use.