About the Marketing Communications Awards
The SMPS Marketing Communications Awards Program is the longest-standing, most prestigious awards competition that recognizes excellence in marketing communications produced by professional services firms in the design and building industry.The program provides an unparalleled opportunity for professionals to showcase their best marketing practices and to educate the industry about the critical role of marketing in a successful firm.
This competition is open to SMPS members and nonmembers employed in US and international professional services firms. All finalists are honored on stage and with an award during the annual SMPS Awards Gala, held in conjunction with Build Business, the Society’s annual conference.
In addition, winning firms are promoted to industry media and building industry associations, in SMPS publications including Marketer, on the SMPS Web site and social media channels, and in DesignIntelligence’s Almanac of Architecture & Design.
For More Information About MCA
Contact Molly Dall’Erta, SMPS Headquarters at 800.292.7677, ext. 231, or email@example.com.
SMPS Thanks the 2017 Marketing Communications Awards Sponsors
Our sponsors get the attention of:
• Thousands of potential participants in the competition
• 800 attendees of Build Business, the SMPS Annual Conference, where the winning entries will be on display
• 800 professionals attending an Evening of Excellence event
• 100+ competition jurors and volunteers participating in Judging Day
• Winning A/E/C firms will be recognized at the Evening of Excellence event
• National industry media and building association leaders participating in the Best of Show Judging during Build Business
For More Information About MCA Sponsorship
Contact Christine Chirichella, SMPS Headquarters at 571.348.2251, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
OUR SPONSORS AND PARTNERS
Supporting A/E/C Marketing and Communications Excellence: