Is everyone on your staff developing business for your firm? They should be.
SMPS can help. SMPS Corporate In-House Training offers a cost-effective, convenient way to bring high-quality educational programs and valuable CEUs to your organization. Maximize your team’s professional development for a fraction of the cost of individual learning.
Corporate In-House Training is ideal for employers who want to provide professional development for multiple staff without the cost, travel requirements, or schedule demands of most out-of-town programs.
Corporate In-House Training is for organizations seeking to:
- Ensure their employees stay on top of the most current marketing, business development, and human resources knowledge in the industry
- Offer cost-effective professional development and training to multiple employees at one time
- Minimize costs and loss of productivity associated with staff travel
SMPS programs are sought after by firms and organizations that are:
- Committed to continuous learning and professional development
- Preparing technical staff to participate in business development initiatives
- Proactively addressing recruitment and retention of professional talent
- Training those new to the design and building industry
- Refining and expanding business development programs
- Seeking to improve proposal effectiveness and hit rates
- Encouraging an organizationwide culture of client service
SMPS will work with you to match the most qualified instructor to the specific needs of your organization. Our instructors are senior executives who represent some of the most successful architectural, engineering, and construction firms in the United States.
In-House Training Benefits
In today’s competitive economic environment, ongoing professional development and training can benefit both the individual and the organization. With Corporate In-House Training, you can:
- Save money and time
- Professionalize your workforce
- Build morale and collegiality
- Maximize your team’s learning experience
For More Information
Contact Marci Thompson, SMPS Headquarters, at 703.549.6117, x247, or Marci@smps.org.