The SMPS Fellows have created a Fellows Scholarship to send at least one deserving member to the SMPS University: Leadership Advancement Program, to be held October 5-7, 2016 at University of Maryland College Park and continuing on November 10-11, 2016 at Ronald Reagan Center in Washington, D.C.
The Fellows Scholarship covers the full tuition, valued at $3,020.
Submittal deadline is July 31, 2016.
Must be an SMPS member and hold a current CPSM designation, or have a minimum of 10 years experience as a marketing professional in the A/E/C industry (Fellows not eligible).
Review the application and provide the following information as instructed.
1. Name, role/title, firm name, contact information, chapter affiliation, membership origination date.
2. Summary of your SMPS activities and involvement to date.
3. Responses to the following questions (limit, one page):
a. How has SMPS benefited you personally and professionally?
b. What do you hope to gain from attending the advanced leadership program at SMPS U?
c. Where does SMPS bring you the most value?
d. Other? If you feel you have anything else of value to share with the Fellows Scholarship Jury please include here.
4. Statement acknowledging that you will write an article for SMPS Connections by December 28, 2016, to share your impressions and experience at SMPS U.
5. Letter from your supervisor supporting your attendance and describing how your company will benefit from the knowledge gained from your participation, should you receive the scholarship.
6. Letter of reference from a current Fellow.
7. If you are not a CPSM, please provide your resume documenting your 10 years experience within the industry.
Contact Mary Cruz, SMPS Headquarters, at 1.800.292.7677 or 1.703.549.6117, x225, or [email protected].