CPSM Week: October 31–November 4, 2016
CPSM Week is back and we’re raising the bar
Online from October 31–November 4, we’re celebrating all things certification during CPSM Week. This year, the theme is Raising the Bar. Mark your calendar to take part in the fun and informative activities we have planned. Each day, we’ll focus on the benefits of being a CPSM and how CPSMs are raising the bar in their firms. And just like last year, we’ll have a video contest and announce the winner at the end of CPSM Week.
CPSM Promotional Video Contest:
Your video should include testimonials from a CPSM and principal(s) on how the CPSM designation is raising the bar for their firm. Post the videos on your SMPS chapter homepage, certification landing page, and on social media.
Chapters: this is a great opportunity to support one of your members—or you can make the video as a group effort from the entire chapter. Read what Kevin Doyle, certification manager, has to say about the certification program as he offers ideas for the testimonial portion of your video.
To get started:
1. Email Kevin Doyle to let him know you’re participating in the contest.
2. Talk to your local SMPS chapter leadership team about creating a video to help raise the bar.
3. Develop a 1-2 minute video with your principal/executive leader talking about what being a CPSM brings
to the firm.
4. Create a prominent location on your website to post your video. Include information for members on
how to become a CPSM including links to the SMPS certification page.
5. Post your video on social media and share with SMPS Headquarters by October 15 so we can further
promote the program and compile the videos to judge the contest.
The Best CPSM Promotion Video Contest winner will receive:
• A complimentary set of the MARKENDIUM books
• “Raising the Bar” trophy
• A complimentary copy of A/E/C Marketing Fundamentals
• A reception sponsored by SMPS HQ (up to a $500 value)
Are you a CPSM? What about your friends and colleagues? Help us raise awareness about the program by spreading the word about CPSM Week and the benefits of earning the designation.
Remember the hashtag: #smpscpsmweek. Check out CPSM stories—and share your own—by using this hashtag on Twitter during CPSM Week.
Questions? Reach out to SMPS certification manager Kevin Doyle at 800.292.7677, ext. 232.