In April, we asked for feedback from our members about keeping Build Business in August or moving it to the fall. Based on survey results and the venue’s capacity restrictions for August, a change has been made.
We’re excited to announce that Build Business 2020 will now be held from October 8–10, 2020, in Austin, TX. And we’re offering the lowest online registration rate available.
What does this date change—and new conference experience—mean?
- We’re reimaging the content to provide relevant and timely programming.
- Sessions and events will focus on business continuity.
- Networking opportunities will be transformed.
- Space is limited for attendees this year. We encourage you to secure your spot.
- We have your safety in mind and have been working closely with the venue.
We want you and your firm to be ready to move forward successfully. Shifting Build Business to the fall allows us to bring you the right tools and best practices to do so.
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you in person at Build Business this October in Austin, TX.
Please note, we will inform you when the updated Build Business 2020 schedule is available.