The 2021 Marketing Communications Awards Program is now open for entries.
Enter for a chance to win the coveted “M” award and be recognized for your creativity and results. Choose from over 20 categories, including the new “Pro Bono” category, Crisis Management and Communications.
The early discount deadline is March 1, 2021, and the final deadline for entries is March 22, 2021.
View the new simplified and discounted entry fees.
Marketing communication projects completed between January 2019 and January 2021 will be accepted for the 2021 competition.
SMPS offers chapter and member recognition programs and awards to showcase the work of its members professionally and in their leadership of the Society. Each year, honorees are recognized during the annual conference.
• 2020 Weld Coxe Marketing Achievement Award: Carolyn Ferguson, FSMPS, CPSM
• 2020 Chapter President of the Year: Michelle Erste, CPSM
• 2020 Striving for Excellence Grand Prize Winner: SMPS Boston
• 2020 MCA People’s Choice Award: EXP
• 2020 MCA Best of Show: Garver Construction
You can view all of the 2020 MCA winners in our MCA Gallery.
Check out our October Marketer for the full list of winners and honorees.
View the recording of the 2020 MCA Awards Virtual Show:
View the recording of the 2020 Evening of Excellence Awards Virtual Show: