Do you know where to find new project leads and connect with clients?
Whether you’re a new or seasoned business developer, Business Development for the A/E/C Industries will provide you with the skills and tools to build more business for your firm in any economy. Led by seasoned, active A/E/C practitioners with responsibility for bottom-line contractual results, this program will strengthen your business development skills to position your firm for success in 2017. During this interactive, day-long workshop you will gain the special skills, techniques, and tools necessary to develop and maintain a successful business development program for your professional services firm.
Who Should Attend
Business Development for the A/E/C Industries is ideal for professionals who are:
- new to business development
- looking for formal BD training
- working in a technical profession and responsible for BD and client development
- transitioning from marketing to BD
- training technical staff to develop business
Gain insight into your specific business development needs. You will be challenged to evaluate the effectiveness of your current sales efforts, to strengthen your firm’s business development strategy, and to explore effective solutions to challenging business development situations.
Free webinar: Meet the Faculty
We recently hosted a webinar to share more about our popular workshop, Business Development for the A/E/C Industries. Our BD faculty answered your questions about the program and shared why business development is key for everyone at your firm. View this short, but informative webinar to learn more about this interactive workshop and why someone from your firm should attend.
2018 Workshop Dates and Locations will be posted in early 2018.
- Tuesday, March 14: Seattle, WA* WORKSHOP COMPLETED
Location: Washington Athletic Club, 1325 Sixth Avenue, Seattle, WA 98111
- Tuesday, March 28: Nashville, TN* WORKSHOP COMPLETED
Location: Fairfield Inn & Suites – Nashville Downtown @ The Gulch, 901 Division Street, Nashville, TN 37203
- Tuesday, April 11: Alexandria, VA* WORKSHOP COMPLETED
Location: SMPS Headquarters, 123 N. Pitt Street, #400, Alexandria, VA 22314
- Tuesday, May 16: Orange County, CA* WORKSHOP COMPLETED
Location: Courtyard Irvine Spectrum, 7955 Irvine Center Drive, Irvine, CA 92618
- Tuesday, June 6: Kansas City, MO* WORKSHOP COMPLETED
Location: Kansas City Marriott Country Club Plaza, 4445 Main Street, Kansas City, MO 64111
- Wednesday, July 12: Indianapolis, IN WORKSHOP COMPLETED
Location: JW Marriott Indianapolis, 10 S West Street, Indianapolis, IN 46204
Registration is now closed for 2017.
* Early discount of $50/person applies to registrations received and paid 30 days prior to the workshop date. The early rate is figured into the Indianapolis pricing. Member registration rates apply to the named SMPS member and are not transferable.
Team discount: Teams of three or more employees from the same company benefit from a $100/person discount. Fax all discount registrations together to 703.549.2498.
View the workshop agenda for program details.
Meet the faculty.
The Benefits of Attending
By the end of the day, you will understand how to:
- generate leads that end in contracts
- prepare for a networking event and work a room
- connect with different personality styles among your clients
- use BD strategy to build profitable business for your firm
Business Development for the A/E/C Industries is approved for 6.5 hours of Certified Professional Services Marketer CEUs and AIA learning units.
Bring Business Development for the A/E/C Industries to Your Office!
SMPS will come to you! SMPS’ Corporate In-House Training programs offer training for larger teams for a fixed price. This means no time out of the office, no travel expenses, and customized, consistent training for the entire group. Each program can be tailored to meet your organization’s needs and schedule. Call 703.549.6117, x247, for details and pricing.
For More Information
Contact Dan Reilly, SMPS Headquarters, at 703.549.6117, x223, or email@example.com.