The SMPS Foundation delivers research and marketing intelligence to inspire success and improve bottom-line results.
The SMPS Foundation is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization established by SMPS in 1992 to develop a greater understanding of and then impact the role and value of marketing and business development. The SMPS Foundation is funded by donations from SMPS members, their firms, and others interested in our work.
Invest in the SMPS Foundation.
- The Neuropsychology of Influence and Decision-Making. This report provides insight into how to influence decision-making and gives key takeaways that members can consider when preparing marketing and business development efforts. The report is free for SMPS members and donors.
- Powering Up Technology: A Spotlight on MarTech. Marketing technology is one of the fastest-growing areas in technology today and new tools help brands connect with clients, allow for deeper understanding and engagement, and support communication with target audiences. The report is free for SMPS members and donors.
- Check the box: when you receive your annual SMPS membership dues renewal by email or paper, you can add a donation when you submit the form. Most people give this away.
- Donate online: click here to donate on this website.
- Corporate matching gifts: if your company is eligible, request a matching gift form from your employer, and send it completed and signed with your gift. We will take care any necessary follow-up with your employer.
- By check: personal and corporate checks are accepted.
- Text2Give: To participate, text “Give 35” (to give $35 in your country’s currency, but you can enter any amount) to 703.991.6181 and follow the prompts. You do not need to include the $ character.
- Amazon Smile: if you buy products with Amazon and use this URL, Amazon will donate 0.5% of your eligible purchases to the foundation.
- Planned giving: individuals may designate the SMPS Foundation in their estates, life insurance, and other planned giving strategies. Please contact the SMPS staff liaison to discuss these options.
Lifetime Giving Recognition Levels:
Society Circle: Up to $999
Leadership Club: $1,000-$2,499
Trustee Society: $2,500-$4,999
The 1973 Society: $5,000-$9,999
Founders Circle: $10,000-$25,999
Cornerstone Society: $25,000-$49,999
Pinnacle Partners: $50,000+
Types of Donations:
Foundation Chapter Donation
Foundation Corporate Donation
Foundation Memorial Endowment Donation