The interactive platform is now open for you to add your FY 2016 data. Data will be collected to ensure adequate information is available in order to open the platform so users can run results and reports. Our comprehensive survey allows you to benchmark your salary, compensation, and firm metrics against your peers. Follow the step-by-step directions below to begin adding your data. Please note that you do NOT need to complete the survey all at once.
As a member benefit, access to results and reports** will be provided free of charge for a year to SMPS members who complete at least 40% of the survey questions. Members not completing 40% of the survey may purchase* access for a year to results and reports** for the discounted fee of $99. 2016 results and reports will be available by January. Members entering 40% of their data by October 28, will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win one of three $100 gift cards.
Nonmembers are also encouraged to participate in order to benchmark your data and be able to compare it to your industry peers. Access to run reports** may be purchased* for $199 for a one year subscription. Nonmembers are invited to join SMPS, enter your data, and benefit from free access by completing at least 40% of the survey.
Take action now in
order to inform your next performance review, and ensure that your
firm's compensation program remains competitive.
New to SMPS and/or the platform (i.e. did not enter data last year)?
Steps to get you started:
- Make email@example.com a safe sender in your email program.
- Create an account at: https://metrics.smps.org/SignUp.aspx
- Receive an email with your login credentials (save this for future use)
- Log back in at https://metrics.smps.org and begin entering data or click the button to purchase access to the survey results.
Please note: During step 2, you will create a unique password (this is not your usual SMPS log in).
Here's how to add data:
- Log back in to the platform if you entered data last year. (Note: New users must create a unique login before entering data.)
- Reminder: Most usernames are email addresses
- Did you forget your password? Click the forgot password link.
- Once you are logged back in, begin adding your data. (Please note: there is a feature available that will copy your prior year's data so you can just edit what has changed.)
If you previously entered data (FY 13 and/or FY 14), you may run those reports now:
- Log back in at https://metrics.smps.org.
- Continue to the survey.
- Select the Compare tab (looks grayed out).
- Set filters and run reports.
*All purchases are final. No refunds will be provided.
**In order to open the platform for results and reporting, we need an adequate amount of data. We anticipate the platform will open for results and reports by January. Data from prior years (FY 13 and FY 14) is available.
Need additional help or more information?
Visit the Support link at the top right of the page once you log in to view the "Quick Start Guide" or to see the survey questions in the "Data Collection Worksheet." If you need assistance, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Interactive Marketing Compensation and Metrics Survey
In 2013, the SMPS Board of Directors approved the purchase and
configuration of a dynamic and interactive benchmarking and metrics
survey. In July of 2014, the platform was unveiled to SMPS members and
their colleagues and data collection began. In mid-October, the results
and comparison reports became available. This study is the largest
compensation and metrics survey of marketing and business development
professionals in the A/E/C industry available today.
For more information:
Please contact Julio Santos, Membership and Chapter Services Coordinator, at 800.292.7677, ext. 230.