The interactive platform is open for you to add your FY 2014 data and to run reports and compare data! Our comprehensive survey allows you to benchmark your salary, compensation, and firm metrics against your peers. Follow the step-by-step directions below to begin adding your data. Please note that you do NOT need to complete the survey all at once.
As a member benefit, access to results and reports** will be provided free of charge for a year to SMPS members who complete at least 40% of the survey questions. Members not completing 40% of the survey may purchase* access for a year to results and reports** for the discounted fee of $99.
Nonmembers are also encouraged to participate in order to benchmark your data and be able to compare it to your industry peers. Access to run reports** may be purchased* for $199 for a one year subscription. You are also invited to join SMPS, enter your data, and benefit from free access by completing at least 40% of the survey.
Take action now in
order to inform your next performance review, and ensure that your
firm's compensation program remains competitive.
New to SMPS and/or the platform (i.e. did not enter data last year)?
Steps to get you started:
- Make email@example.com a safe sender in your email program.
- Create an account at: https://metrics.smps.org/SignUp.aspx
- Receive an email with your login credentials (save this for future use)
- Log back in at https://metrics.smps.org and begin entering data or click the button to purchase access to the survey results.
Please note: During step 2, you will create a unique password (this is not your usual SMPS log in).
Here's how to add FY 2014 data:
- Log back in to the platform. Click here if you entered data last year. (New users must create a unique login before entering data.)
- Reminder: Most usernames are email addresses
- Did you forget your password? Click the forgot password link.
- Add your data. (Please note: there is a feature available that will copy your prior year's data so you can just edit what has changed.)
If you entered FY 2014 data, you are now able to run reports:
- Log back in at https://metrics.smps.org.
- Continue to the survey.
- Select the Compare tab (looks grayed out).
- Set filters and run reports.
*All purchases are final. No refunds will be provided. Should you have any questions regarding the data reported in the results before making your purchase, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Results and reports will be available in early-January.
Free Executive Summary
Download the 2013-14 Marketing Compensation and Metrics Executive Summary which includes a snapshot of participants, employment status, job responsibilities, and select firm data.
Need additional help or more information?
Visit the Support link at the top right of the page once you log in to view the "Quick Start Guide" or to see the survey questions in the "Data Collection Worksheet." If you need assistance, please send an email to email@example.com.
About the Interactive Marketing Compensation and Metrics Survey
In 2013, the SMPS Board of Directors approved the purchase and
configuration of a dynamic and interactive benchmarking and metrics
survey. In July of 2014, the platform was unveiled to SMPS members and
their colleagues and data collection began. In mid-October, the results
and comparison reports became available. This study is the largest
compensation and metrics survey of marketing and business development
professionals in the A/E/C industry available today.
For more information:
Please contact Michele Santiago, Director of Marketing, at 800.292.7677, ext. 245.