SMPS, the recognized leader in education and information for marketing professional services, offers a credential that recognizes the marketing expertise you have achieved: Certified Professional Services Marketer (CPSM). Earning the CPSM designation proves proficiency in the SMPS Domains of Practice and sets the bar for professional expertise and excellence.
The following resources can help you prepare for the CPSM examination:
- Domains of Practice for Professional Services Marketers
- CPSM Handbook
- CPSM Study Guide
- Suggested Reading List:
SMPS recommends that candidates read the following materials in preparation for the CPSM examination.
- MARKENDIUM: The Essentials
- A/E/C Marketing Fundamentals: Your Key to Success
- Marketing Handbook for the Design & Construction Professional, Third Edition
- Creating Rainmakers: The Manager’s Guide to Training Professional to Attract New Clients
- The Architecture of Value: Building Your Professional Practice
- Rainmaking: Attract New Clients No Matter What Your Field
- [re]wired: Selling Your AE Services in a Post Recession World
- Study Groups
- Chapter Liaisons
For More Information
Contact Kevin Doyle, SMPS Headquarters, at 1.800.292.7677 or 1.703.549.6117, x232, or firstname.lastname@example.org.