Being a Certified Professional Services Marketer (CPSM) means being a part of something special. You have successfully positioned yourself among an elite group of professional services marketers who have invested in themselves and understand and embrace the need for continuous improvement through education, enhancing their opportunity for professional success.
The CPSM designation is a recognized mark of distinction. The achievement offers you a wide range of important benefits:
- Increased knowledge in strategic market planning, market research, plan implementation, business development, and promotion
- Demonstrates your dedication to the professional services marketing profession
- Industry recognition of professional competence
- Enhanced credibility with employers, clients, and peers
- Improved ability to compete in the job market
- Potential for increased compensation and benefits
- Career advancement
- Public recognition in the roster of CPSMs on the SMPS web site
- Invitation to CPSM-only educational and networking programs
- Access to the CPSM communities on MySMPS and LinkedIn
Upon earning the CPSM designation, you will receive:
- A personalized certificate of achievement
- A CPSM lapel pin
- A notification letter sent to your employer
- Acknowledgement in SMPS’s publications, on the web site, and at Build Business, the National Conference
- A professional designation that is portable as you move geographically or from one service industry to another.
For More Information
Contact Kevin Doyle, SMPS Headquarters, at 1.800.292.7677 or 1.703.549.6117, x232, or email@example.com.